"The right time for an endoprosthetic intervention is always determined by the patient themselves and their degree of suffering".
Prof. Dr. med.
Specialist in Orthopedics and Trauma Surgery, Specific Orthopedic Surgery, Chiropractic
- Hip joint replacement surgery using minimally invasive surgical technique (OCM approach)
- Knee joint replacement surgery using minimally invasive surgical technique (mini midvastus approach)
- Revision joint replacement surgery
- Realignment osteotomies
- Ankle joint replacement surgery
- Foot and ankle joint surgery
Interventions per year
1989 - 1995
- German Society for Orthopedics and Orthopedic Surgery (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Orthopädie und Orthopädische Chirurgie)
- Working Group for Endoprosthesis Surgery (Arbeitsgemeinschaft Endoprothetik)
- Greek Hip and Knee Society
- Italian Society for Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Surgery