Prof. Dr. med.
Specialist in Orthopaedics and Trauma Surgery, Hand Surgery, Orthopaedic Rheumatology
Accident insurance doctor (D-Arzt) for workplace and school accidents
- Hand and foot surgery, elbow surgery
- Osteoarthritis of the metacarpophalangeal and interphalangeal joints as well as the carpometacarpal joint of the thumb (including joint replacement surgery)
- Acute and chronic injury of the carpus
- Hand and elbow joint replacement surgery
- Upper ankle joint replacement surgery
- Hand and elbow joint arthroscopy
- Rheumatic conditions of the elbow, hand and foot
- Childhood malformations of the hand and forearm
- Acquired malalignment of the foot skeleton
Interventions per year
"Outstanding surgeon, very likeable doctor"
German Hand Surgery Society (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Handchirurgie, DGH) - extended Board of Directors
German Society for Orthopaedics and Trauma Surgery (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Orthopädie und Unfallchirurgie, DGOU)
European Wrist Arthroscopy Society (EWAS)
German Association for Foot Surgery (Deutsche Assoziation für Fußchirurgie, DAF)
The doctors working at OCM are internationally renowned specialist physicians – thus they are able to offer competent diagnosis and therapy across the entire orthopaedic spectrum, and with it continuously developing new methods in orthopaedic surgery. Our specialists will find you the best possible treatment.