Specialist in Orthopaedics, Specific Orthopaedic Surgery, Rheumatology, Sports Medicine, Physical Therapy, Chiropractic
- Endoscopic and microsurgical disc surgery on the cervical spine and lumbar spine
Mobility-conserving surgery on the spine (non-fusion techniques), disc replacement surgery (artificial lumbar spinal disc, artificial cervical spinal disc)
- Fusions (bracing surgery)
- Microsurgical enlargement of the spinal canal
- Dynamic stabilisation of the spine
- Hip joint replacement surgery using minimally invasive surgical technique (OCM approach)
- Knee joint replacement surgery using minimally invasive surgical technique (mini midvastus approach)
- Minimally invasive operations for carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS)
Interventions per year
Endoprothetik an der Hüfte,
Endoprothetik am Knie,
"The ultimate doctor"
Member of The North American Spine Society (NASS)
Member of Faculty and Senior Instructor for "non-fusion techniques" on the spine (mobility-conserving surgical procedures) including implantation of disc endoprostheses and fusions since 1999 while sitting in on many doctors from home and abroad
The doctors working at OCM are internationally renowned specialist physicians – thus they are able to offer competent diagnosis and therapy across the entire orthopaedic spectrum, and with it continuously developing new methods in orthopaedic surgery. Our specialists will find you the best possible treatment.