Specialist in Orthopedics, Specific Orthopedic Surgery, Rheumatology, Sports Medicine, Physical Therapy, Chiropractic
- Endoscopic and microsurgical disc surgery on the cervical spine and lumbar spine
Mobility-conserving surgery on the spine (non-fusion techniques), disc replacement surgery (artificial lumbar spinal disc, artificial cervical spinal disc)
- Fusions (bracing surgery)
- Microsurgical enlargement of the spinal canal
- Dynamic stabilisation of the spine
- Hip joint replacement surgery using minimally invasive surgical technique (OCM approach)
- Knee joint replacement surgery using minimally invasive surgical technique (mini midvastus approach)
- Minimally invasive operations for carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS)
Interventions per year
"The ultimate doctor"
Publications and lectures
What`s New in German Spine Surgery?
Artifical Disc Replacement. Two Lectures.
The Sixth Annual Nuts and Bolts of General Orthopedics Conference, October 10, 2014 in Naples, Florida.
Mobil-C Total Disc Endoprothesis: Indications and Contra-Indications, Surgical Technique and Tips and Tricks
Sharing of experience - Clinical case presentation with focus on multilevel hybrid constructs. Two Lectures.
Mobil- C User Meeting, September 13, 2014 in Paris, France.
- Member of The North American Spine Society (NASS)
- Member of Faculty and Senior Instructor for "non-fusion techniques" on the spine (mobility-conserving surgical procedures) including implantation of disc endoprostheses and fusions since 1999 while sitting in on many doctors from home and abroad