Rita Seen- Hibler
Specialist in Orthopaedics and Trauma Surgery, General Surgery, Sports Medicine,
Diploma "A" in Acupuncture
- Microsurgical enlargement of the spinal canal
- Dynamic stabilisation of the spine
- Vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty on spinal fractures
- Intradiscal procedures and denervation of the vertebral joints (RF, thermal probe)
- Interventional pain diagnostics and treatment of the spine
- Arthroscopic knee surgery
- Sports orthopaedic interventions
Interventions per year
"Doctor with heart and soul – friendly and skilled"
AO Spine Europe
Society for Orthopaedic Traumatological Sports Medicine (Gesellschaft für Orthopädisch – Traumatologische Sportmedizin, GOTS)
German Society for Orthopaedics and Trauma Surgery (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Orthopädie und Unfallchirurgie, DGOU)
German Doctors' Association for Acupuncture (Deutsche Ärztegesellschaft für Akupunktur, DÄGfA)
Association of German Surgeons (Bund deutscher Chirurgen, BDC)
Sonography of musculoskeletal organs
Medical acupuncture diploma "A"
The doctors working at OCM are internationally renowned specialist physicians – thus they are able to offer competent diagnosis and therapy across the entire orthopaedic spectrum, and with it continuously developing new methods in orthopaedic surgery. Our specialists will find you the best possible treatment.